If you are someone who is ready to take on any challenge and enjoys stepping out of your comfort zone, then Cheops is the right place for you. At Cheops you will find yourself in a Great Place to Work® where there is room for driven and committed people. The ideal place to give your career a boost.
What do you do as a Security Engineer?
As a Security Engineer, you are responsible for the security of the general IT infrastructure at the customer’s site. You are responsible for the day-to-day monitoring, maintenance as well as the implementation of security projects.
You work in a team of network & security engineers and depending on your experience and expertise, you focus on incident management, project work or a combination of the two.
You ensure the proper functioning of our customers’ network and security infrastructure.
You provide technical advice based on your expertise and work out proposals for improvements.
You are responsible for your projects and ensure timely delivery. This means you see the necessary solutions to problems and you involve the right people in the process.
You support our customers when there is an incident, you communicate clearly with all parties involved and provide a correct solution.
You are responsible for testing networks, VPN solutions, firewalls, authentication, anti-malware, anti-spam, security awareness solutions, etc.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in networking, security, routing & switching
- You know about current network and security technologies
- You have knowledge of devices from, for example, Cisco, Fortinet, Check Point and Palo Alto
- Experience with cloud security tooling such as zScaler is a strong plus point
- Resistant to stress & flexible
- Pragmatic & hands-on
- Strong communication skills
- Driving licence B
Are you also ambitious by nature like Cheops?
Through our many years of experience, Cheops has grown into a quality label in IT & Business Technology Services, but also a Great Place to Work®. A well-deserved recognition by our colleagues. Achieving this unique certification is a confirmation that Cheops is a pleasant place to work, where our employees have confidence in each other and in Cheops. You will join a company that is guided by a clear vision of the future and where we always go to extra mile for our customers. Do you also share this drive to move forward together? Then apply today.
Dynamic people deserve dynamic benefits
Do you want to unlock the full potential of your knowledge and continue to grow in your job? Then our personal development plan is perfect for you. You will be given the time and space for training, so that you can become even better.
On top of the salary package, you will also enjoy:
- A variety of training tailored to your ambitions
- A rapidly growing company with career opportunities
- An attractive salary package that matches your experience
- Extra-legal benefits such as hospitalisation and group insurance
- A premium company car
- Fun with the Cheops Event Team
- The honor of calling yourself an employee of a Great Place to Work®