If you are someone who is ready to take on any challenge and enjoys stepping out of your comfort zone, then Cheops is the right place for you. At Cheops you will find yourself in a Great Place to Work® where there is room for driven and committed people. The ideal place to give your career a boost.
What do you do as a Functional Analyst?
You are an essential stakeholder in the software development life cycle and ensure that our customers can focus on their core business.
- Inside the teams, you maintain a close contact with stakeholders to correctly evaluate the needs of the end users and transform them into a qualitative functional analysis.
- You write and elaborate story points.
- You describe functionalities and communicate them in a detailed way to other stakeholders.
- You work closely with Software Engineers and other members of your team.
- Team members and users can turn to you for support.
You like to keep knowledge flowing and also like to be challenged yourself. At Cheops, the strength of expertise lies within the close-knit team. As the team grows, so does each team member.
- You have had a good initial experience with XML/XSD
- You have a good knowledge of UML diagrams, as well as Database SQL server
- You understand technical architecture and the processing of technical components
- You have knowledge of security and testing within software projects
- You understand your way around an agile environment.
Are you also ambitious by nature like Cheops?
Through our many years of experience, Cheops has grown into a quality label in IT & Business Technology Services, but also a Great Place to Work®. A well-deserved recognition by our colleagues. Achieving this unique certification is a confirmation that Cheops is a pleasant place to work, where our employees have confidence in each other and in Cheops. You will join a company that is guided by a clear vision of the future and where we always go to extra mile for our customers. Do you also share this drive to move forward together? Then apply today.
Dynamic people deserve dynamic benefits
Do you want to unlock the full potential of your knowledge and continue to grow in your job? Then our personal development plan is perfect for you. You will get the time and space for training, so that you become even better. Together we will map out a path in line with your ambitions and expectations and actively guide you.
On top of an attractive salary package you will also receive:
- Variety of trainings tailored to your ambitions
- A challenge in a rapid growth company with career opportunities
- Extra-legal benefits such as hospitalisation & group insurance
- A premium company car
- Fun with the Cheops Event Team
- The honor of calling yourself an employee of a Great Place to Work®