2. Which cookies and why?
- When you visit and/or use our Website, we place cookies or use similar technologies with which we collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies consist of the following, for example:
|pll_language||Functional||Accompanying language preference||1 year|
|vacSol||First party cookie||Identification of mailto clicks for applications||7 days|
|Third party cookie||https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/what-cookies-does-hubspot-set-in-a-visitor-s-browser||1 year|
|__cfduid||Third party cookie||https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-What-does-the-CloudFlare-cfduid-cookie-do-||1 year|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Third party cookie||https://www.hotjar.com/cookies||1 year|
|Third party cookie||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gtagjs/cookie-usage||1 day to 2 years|
|_dc_gtm_UA-44465732-1||Third party cookie||Google Tag Manager||1 hour|
|__lc.visitor_id.xxxx||Third party cookie||Livechatinc.com settings||1 year|
|Third party cookie||AddThis – Optout link http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out||1 hour to 2 years|
|Leadforensices||Third party cookie||IP tracking|
|Third party cookie|
|Third party cookie|
2. You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
3. With whom do we share data?
- We do not send your personal data to third persons in a way that you can be identified without your express permission to do so if this is not necessary to provide the Services.
- We can rely on external processors to offer the Website and/or Services to you. We ensure that third-party processors may only process your personal data on our behalf and pursuant to our written instructions. We guarantee that all external processors are selected with the necessary care, so that we can rest assured of the security and integrity of your personal data.
- We can transmit anonymised and/or aggregated data to other organisations that can use these data to improve products and services, and to organise bespoke marketing, presentation and the sale of products and services.
4. How we process data
- We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your personal data secure from unauthorised access or theft and from unintentional loss, manipulation or destruction. Our personnel or the personnel of our external controllers will only be able to gain access on a need-to-know basis and this is subject to strict obligations of confidentiality. However, you should understand that the care for security and protection consists only of an obligation of means according to best efforts, which can never be guaranteed.
5. Your rights
- You have the right to request access to all the personal data that we process about you. However, requests for access that are clearly submitted with a view to causing us inconvenience or damage will not be dealt with.
- You have the right to request that any personal data about you which is incorrect or inaccurate be corrected free of charge. If you have registered on our Website, you can personally correct much of such data through your profile. If such a request is submitted, you must also enclose proof showing that the personal data for which you request correction is incorrect.
- You have the right to withdraw the permission that you gave us to process data but such withdrawal does not in any manner influence the data that we have already gathered through cookies or similar technologies based on your prior permission. If you no longer want us to gather data through cookies or similar technologies, you can change your browser settings at all times or remove cookies.
- If the envisaged processing qualifies as direct marketing, you have the right to object to such processing free of charge and without giving any reason for this.
- Instead of requesting removal, you can also request that we restrict the processing or your personal data if (a) you dispute the correctness of such data, (b) the processing is unlawful or (c) the data is no longer necessary for the objectives stated but you need it to defend yourself in judicial proceedings.
- If your personal data is processed on the basis of permission or on the basis of a contract where the data is processed automatically, you have the right to receive the personal data provided to us in a structured manner and in a generally used format that can be read by a machine and, if technically possible, you have the right to directly transmit such data to another service provider. We will be the only persons to assess the technical viability of this.
- If you wish to submit a request to exercise one or more of the above-mentioned rights, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such request must clearly state what right you wish to exercise and why. It must also be dated, signed and accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid identity card showing your identity. We will notify you immediately when such request has been received. If it appears that the request is founded, we will grant the request as quickly as is reasonably possible and no later than thirty (30) days after the request has been received.
- If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address email@example.com. If you are still not satisfied with our answer, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Privacy Commission. For more information, go to http://www.privacycommission.be.