To service our customers as best we can, we are currently looking for a system engineer for the Antwerp region. Do you have the skills we are looking for? If you have at least 3 years experience on the job and are ready to tackle extra challenging projects, we would say you probably are.
What does systems engineering entail, at Cheops?
You and your team work together to analyze the customer’s needs and translate them into suitable solutions. Not only do you design our customers’ network environments, you also implement and manage them. Any questions? You can always fall back on your colleagues, of course.
As a consultant, you also advise customers on their network, infrastructure and security strategies. You are also willing to constantly keep up with the latest technologies so you can provide optimum advice to your customers at all times.
What skills do we expect from our IT system engineer?
- A broad knowledge of
- IT infrastructure (specifically network & security)
- Cloud solutions (Office 365, Sandboxing, …)
- Windows Server systems
- Basic security knowledge (risk evaluation, auditing, authentication, VPN, firewall, …)
- Experience with server monitoring
- Antivirus programs, anti-spyware programs
- Knowledge of back-up programs
- Knowledge of Active directory
- Experience with DNS zone management, SSL certificates
- Experience with Citrix & Terminal servers
- Server and Storage solutions
Quite a package, we agree. Still, anything extra is a bonus, of course. And, rest assured, we will make it worth your while.
Here’s what to expect as a system engineer:
At Cheops, we provide our customers with a team of experts. Would you like to become the best at what you do? Then our personal development program might prove the perfect fit for you. You’ll get the time and space for training and certificates so you can become even better.
Would you like to unlock the full potential of your knowledge and continue to grow in your job? We would love to get to know you.