If you are someone who is ready to take on any challenge and enjoys stepping out of your comfort zone, then Cheops is the right place for you. At Cheops you will find a community of driven and committed people. The ideal place to give your career a boost.
What do you do as a Talent Recruiter?
You are part of an ambitious HR team and you are responsible for sourcing and recruiting our new employees. Combining commercial flair and a hunting mindset, you know how to find candidates and stimulate their interest. Based on powerful matchmaking and alignment with our business strategy in the subsequent recruitment process, you ensure the recruitment of driven, efficient and customer-focused employees who fit into our corporate culture where passion and team spirit are central.
You identify potential talents in the market and screen CVs of candidates for the different vacancies. You initiate contact and ensure a smooth, efficient and pleasant experience for candidates. You take into account the expectations and ambitions of a candidate and you pay attention to the fit with Cheops as a company. Fast feedback, targeted follow-up and planning are crucial here.
You maintain the talent pipeline and are responsible for the inflow and through-flow so that there are always enough candidates in the running. To keep the inflow at the level required, you actively monitor the candidate market through job sites, databases, student lists, social media and so on.
You are present at job events and fairs, where you represent the talent at Cheops. You explain what we do, what we are looking for, what sets us apart and what they will find if they start working for us.
You are mainly involved in recruiting IT profiles, but you are also able to help fill the HQ positions. Drive, determination and speed make the difference here.
Together with your Talent Recruiter colleague and the Sourcing Manager, you ensure that our ambitious recruitment plans can be realised. You are therefore involved in the entire recruitment process from A-Z (sourcing, first call, technical screening, interviews, reference checks, offer, etc.).
You ensure the input of punctual and quality data into our Applicant Tracking System, with the aim of maintaining an efficient, effective and high-quality recruitment process. Accordingly, you are also responsible for reporting on our recruitment KPIs and for monitoring and adjusting them.
Recruiting and discovering talents are your passions. In addition, the following characteristics are must-haves:
- You have higher education and at least 3 years' experience in sourcing and recruiting, preferably IT profiles.
- You not only know how to find good candidates, but also how to enthuse them with your flair and communication skills.
- You have knowledge and experience in the use of social media and external CV databases.
- You have no reservations about calling prospective candidates and you have a commercial mindset.
- You think it is important to give candidates a positive and correct experience.
- You work in a target-oriented as well as people-focused way.
- You have the passion and drive to always look for the right candidates.
- Moreover, you like to work in a team and your HR interests also extend beyond your area of responsibility.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus.
Are you also ambitious by nature like Cheops?
Through our many years of experience, Cheops has grown into a quality label in IT & Business Technology Services. You will join a team that is guided by a clear vision of the future and where we always go the extra mile for our customers. We continually push our boundaries. Do you also share this drive to move forward together? Then apply today.
Dynamic people deserve dynamic benefits
Do you want to unlock the full potential of your knowledge and continue to grow in your job? Then our personal development plan is perfect for you. You will get the time and space for training, so that you become even better. Together we choose the project that best fits your ambitions and expectations and actively guide you.
On top of an attractive salary package you will also receive:
- Variety of trainings tailored to your ambitions
- A challenge in a rapid growth company with career opportunities
- Extra-legal benefits such as hospitalisation & group insurance
- A premium company car
- Fun with the Cheops Event Team