If you are someone who is ready to take on any challenge and enjoys stepping out of your comfort zone, then Cheops is the right place for you. At Cheops you will find a community of driven and committed people. The ideal place to give your career a boost.
What do you do as a Business Controller?
As a Business Controller, you are responsible for the analysis and reporting of the monthly management results and you coordinate the creation of periodic forecasts, the annual budget and long-term business plans. You also perform ad hoc analyses of business drivers (KPIs) and act as a financial sparring partner for management.
You are part of the Finance team and report to the Strategic Planning & Analysis Director. Furthermore, you work in close consultation with the business managers and management of Cheops.
Within the Finance Team, you are responsible for analyzing and reporting monthly management results to the board of directors and directors based on variance analysis.
As a Business Controller, you will also have a coordinating role in the preparation of periodic forecasts, the annual budget and long-term business plans.
Based on ad hoc analyses you identify points of improvement, and you formulate proposals in the context of margin and cost control.
To achieve this, you collect data from multiple data sources and use them as a starting point for accurate analyses on sales, margins, costs and operational business drivers (KPIs).
You then provide insight into the results via reporting dashboards and act as a sparring partner for management and the board of directors regarding business performance.
From your role as Business Controller, you will also function as a key user for the reporting systems (Microsoft BI) and you will contribute to the further digitalization of the processes.
You are passionate about numbers. You love to analyze them and make them insightful for the business.
- Master degree with economic background
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in business controlling and/or financial planning
- You are pragmatic and have a problem solving approach.
- You have an understanding of numbers and the underlying drivers.
- You work in a planned and structured way and have strong analytical skills.
- You have strong communication skills and act as a real business partner within the company.
- You are accurate and result oriented.
- You are stress resistant and can handle the pressure of due dates.
- You are system minded and have a thorough knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with Power BI and reporting tools/dashboards is a plus.
- You like to work independently, but are also a real team player.
- Fluent in Dutch with knowledge of French and English
Are you also ambitious by nature like Cheops?
Through our many years of experience, Cheops has grown into a quality label in IT & Business Technology Services. You will join a team that is guided by a clear vision of the future and where we always go the extra mile for our customers. We continually push our boundaries. Do you also share this drive to move forward together? Then apply today.
Dynamic people deserve dynamic benefits
Do you want to unlock the full potential of your knowledge and continue to grow in your job? Then our personal development plan is perfect for you. You will get the time and space for training, so that you become even better.
On top of an attractive salary package (including a company car with premium appearance and extra-legal benefits such as hospitalization and group insurance) you will also receive:
- Training tailored to your ambitions within our Cheops Academy
- Attractive challenges in a company in full expansion
- Brand new and inspiring work environment with all the modern options for hybrid work
- 32 days of vacation
- Fun with the Cheops Event Team