If you are someone who is ready to take on any challenge and enjoys stepping out of your comfort zone, then Cheops is the right place for you. At Cheops you will find a community of driven and committed people. The ideal place to give your career a boost.
What do you do as a Sales Manager Professional Services?
As a Sales Manager Professional Services, you have the opportunity to put Cheops as a company in the spotlight. You work your market and region like a true entrepreneur. Drawing on your drive and enthusiasm, you enjoy further expanding your network and you also bring in key accounts. In addition, you act as a trusted advisor at a strategic level and you form long-term partnerships. You will manage a sales team of four account managers. Here the emphasis is mainly on coaching and guiding the sales team, as well as active collaboration in order to support the team members in their role.
With Professional Services, customers can rely on motivated employees with the right experience and skills – both in infrastructure and applications – who quickly familiarise themselves with an organisation. Clients can feel as ease about delegating everything. On top of the expertise of each staff member, they can rely on backup, support tools and processes. In this way, Professional Services actively contributes to the strategic objectives of a company: working more efficiently, responding more quickly to opportunities and/or cutting costs. As a Cheops ambassador, you approach our customers with this mindset.
You report to the director of Professional Services and work with your team on the client portfolio every day. You also work actively on coaching your team by supporting your team members in building their client portfolio. You monitor the entire sales pipeline in CRM and keep a close watch on the KPIs of the whole team as well as yourself. In doing so, you take into account the business strategy and strike the perfect balance between short and longer sales cycles, between focus on the enterprise segment and mid-market. You identify, profile and develop existing accounts and new logos. You successfully negotiate and conclude long-term contracts.
You develop relationships with the stakeholders of both your customers and prospects, as well as with internal stakeholders at Cheops. You do this to promote a sustainable collaboration and expand services that are constantly evolving for the customer. In this way, you help position Cheops as a strong partner in the market and contribute to our growth. You are aware that you have a direct impact on the projects that our consultants work on.
You keep up to date with new evolutions and developments, in both the business and the technological field.
Sales and client-centricity are your passions. You develop customer relationships and maintain them by understanding the client’s business and the challenges involved.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Sales Manager position and this in a consultancy or staffing environment.
- You have proven experience in managing different employees and monitoring KPIs.
- The active use of CRM and associated reporting is in your DNA.
- You are motivated and driven.
- As a pragmatic organiser, you roll up your sleeves to manage and help your team. In short, you pull your weight.
- You are a leader who can inspire your people to work in a client-centric way.
- A track record in achieving (and exceeding) sales targets.
- You have strong communication skills and know how to switch between all levels (business leaders, CxO level, IT & business management, etc.).
- Plenty of drive, powers of persuasion and negotiation skills.
- You can think proactively with the customer and you are 100% committed to them and to Cheops.
- Strategic insight and a natural feel for opportunities.
- Knowledge of software and IT infrastructure.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Are you also ambitious by nature like Cheops?
Through our many years of experience, Cheops has grown into a quality label in IT & Business Technology Services. You will join a team that is guided by a clear vision of the future and where we always go the extra mile for our customers. We continually push our boundaries. Do you also share this drive to move forward together? Then apply today.
Dynamic people deserve dynamic benefits
Do you want to unlock the full potential of your knowledge and continue to grow in your job? Then our personal development plan is perfect for you. You will get the time and space for training, so that you become even better. Together we choose the project that best suits your ambitions and expectations and actively guide you.
On top of an attractive salary package you will also enjoy:
- Various training courses tailored to your ambitions
- A challenge in a rapidly growing company with career opportunities
- Extra-legal benefits such as hospitalisation and group insurance
- A premium company car
- Fun with the Cheops Event Team