If you are someone who is ready to take on any challenge and enjoys stepping out of your comfort zone, then Cheops is the right place for you. At Cheops you will find yourself in a Great Place to Work® where there is room for driven and committed people. The ideal place to give your career a boost.
What do you do as a Project Manager?
As Project Manager, you are the person ultimately responsible for delivering various projects and managing Project Management Officers (PMOs).
After a thorough analysis, you start by drawing up the scope, budget and a realistic schedule. You always look at the bigger picture and take into account the impact on IT and business.
From there, you are responsible for the autonomous planning and monitoring of the budget, resources, project phases, timing and the results to be achieved. You do this for various projects.
You stay in close contact with all stakeholders and keep them informed of changes in the project process. In addition, you are also responsible for transparent reporting and project documentation. You organise meetings at regular intervals.
You coach the PMOs and guide them through the various project phases.
You like to be challenged, are ambitious and like to learn. At Cheops, the strength of expertise lies in the close-knit team. As the team grows, so too does every team member.
- You have a number of years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a technical background in IT.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are stress-resistant and can work to deadlines.
- You work in a very systematic and structured way.
- You have experience with people management.
- You have experience with ITIL and the Agile way of working.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK, etc.) is a must.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
Are you also ambitious by nature like Cheops?
Through our many years of experience, Cheops has grown into a quality label in IT & Business Technology Services, but also a Great Place to Work®. A well-deserved recognition by our colleagues. Achieving this unique certification is a confirmation that Cheops is a pleasant place to work, where our employees have confidence in each other and in Cheops. You will join a company that is guided by a clear vision of the future and where we always go to extra mile for our customers. Do you also share this drive to move forward together? Then apply today.
Dynamic people deserve dynamic benefits
Do you want to unlock the full potential of your knowledge and continue to grow in your job? Then our personal development plan is perfect for you. You will be given the time and space for training, so that you can become even better. Together we will choose the project that best suits your ambitions and expectations and actively guide you.
On top of an attractive salary package, you will also enjoy:
- A variety of training opportunities tailored to your ambitions
- Career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Extra-legal benefits such as hospitalisation and group insurance
- A premium company car
- Fun with the Cheops Event Team
- The honor of calling yourself an employee of a Great Place to Work®