If you are someone who is ready to take on any challenge and enjoys stepping out of your comfort zone, then Cheops is the right place for you. At Cheops you will find a community of driven and committed people. The ideal place to give your career a boost.
What do you do as a Project Management Officer?
As a Project Management Officer (PMO), you are the right hand of our Project Managers and you are responsible for the documentation, reporting, execution and monitoring of projects. You actively support our Project Managers, act as a sparring partner when necessary and you coordinate several projects at the same time.
You actively contribute to the realisation of projects by providing support to the Project Managers. You take over various tasks from the Project Managers and monitor the quality of the work delivered.
You are involved in determining the scope of the project and on that basis you are responsible for the planning, risk analysis, resource management, etc.
You closely follow the project planning, detect possible points of attention and you communicate in a transparent way to all stakeholders.
Finally, you have various administrative tasks that you perform precisely and meticulously. In short, an exciting job with a huge amount of variety.
You like to be challenged, are ambitious and like to learn. At Cheops, the strength of expertise lies in the close-knit team. As the team grows, so too does every team member.
- You have a keen interest in project planning and business processes.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have a technical affinity with IT.
- You are stress-resistant and can work to deadlines.
- You work in a very systematic and structured way.
- You have a first experience in project management or with coordinating tasks.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK, etc.) is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus.
Are you also ambitious by nature like Cheops?
Through our many years of experience, Cheops has grown into a quality label in IT & Business Technology Services. You will join a company that is guided by a clear vision of the future and where we always go the extra mile for our customers. We continually push our boundaries. Do you also share this drive to move forward together? Then apply today.
Dynamic people deserve dynamic benefits
Do you want to unlock the full potential of your knowledge and continue to grow in your job? Then our personal development plan is perfect for you. You will be given the time and space for training, so that you can become even better. Together we will choose the project that best suits your ambitions and expectations and actively guide you.
On top of an attractive salary package, you will also enjoy:
- A variety of training opportunities tailored to your ambitions
- Career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Extra-legal benefits such as hospitalisation and group insurance
- A premium company car
- Fun with the Cheops Event Team