If you are someone who is ready to take on any challenge and enjoys stepping out of your comfort zone, then Cheops is the right place for you. At Cheops you will find a community of driven and committed people. The ideal place to give your career a boost.
What do you do as HR Business partner?
As HR business partner, you are involved in translating our business strategy into an attractive and efficient HR policy. You are the representative of HR to our employees.
You act as HR point of contact in the practical rollout of our HR policy within the business.
You are responsible for developing and managing our training & development program (Cheops Academy).
Dealing with challenges relating to competence and performance management is also part of your job responsibilities.
As an HR business partner, you will also be involved in the recruitment of non-billable profiles.
You will also be responsible for designing and implementing HR processes and will be involved in the development of ad hoc HR projects that fit in with the strategy.
HR is your passion. You love attracting and developing talent by guiding them throughout their careers. You are an organizational talent that knows how to get things done without losing sight of the human aspect.
- You are dynamic and driven.
- Minimum Bachelor level
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a (soft) HR role:
- Experience with training programs and platforms
- Experience with evaluation systems and career guidance
- Familiarity with translating business objectives into an HR policy
- Knowledge of HR digital solutions is a plus
- You possess a high EQ.
- You have strong communication skills and can demonstrate the necessary diplomacy.
- You work in a planned and structured way and have strong analytical skills.
- You like to work independently, but are also a real team player.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
Are you also ambitious by nature like Cheops?
Through our many years of experience, Cheops has grown into a quality label in IT & Business Technology Services. You will join a team that is guided by a clear vision of the future and where we always go the extra mile for our customers. We continually push our boundaries. Do you also share this drive to move forward together? Then apply today.
Dynamic people deserve dynamic benefits
Do you want to be able to use your knowledge to the fullest and continue to grow in your job? Together with you, we look at how we can shape your role so that it matches your ambitions and expectations and provide you with active support.
In addition to an attractive and competitive salary package (including hospitalization and group insurance and a company car with premium appearance), you also get:
- The opportunity to be part of a nice and driven team
- Numerous challenges within a company in full growth
- Training tailored to your ambitions
- Fun with the Cheops Event Team