If you are someone who is ready to take on any challenge and enjoys stepping out of your comfort zone, then Cheops is the right place for you. At Cheops you will find yourself in a Great Place to Work® where there is room for driven and committed people. The ideal place to give your career a boost.
What do you do as an Azure Cloud Architect?
As an Azure Cloud Architect, you are responsible for the design, architecture, implementation and support of our customers’ public cloud & hybrid cloud environments.
As an architect, you sit down with the customer to clearly identify their needs. From there, you create the design, architecture and cloud roadmap, taking into account the existing architecture. In some cases, you may also create a proof of concept to support your vision.
For our customer, you are the person ultimately responsible for technical matters and the point of contact for all cloud-related projects.
You will work on cloud infrastructure in Microsoft and support the teams responsible for the migration, implementation, support and daily operational management of the cloud environment. In addition, you will work with other teams on new internal tools/processes to monitor the cloud environment.
You are aware of the latest technological developments on the market and not afraid to share them with your colleagues.
- You have several years of experience in a similar position.
- You have an analytical mind and set the right priorities.
- You have strong communication skills, on both a business and technical level.
- You have experience in managing people and providing guidance.
- You have extensive experience with Microsoft Azure, another cloud environment (Google Cloud, AWS, etc.) is a plus.
- You have experience with cloud governance, IaaS, PaaS and the following technologies:
- (Azure) Active Directory
- Office 365
The Cloud Architect we are looking for ideally has an Azure Solutions Architect Expert certificate.
Are you also ambitious by nature like Cheops?
Through our many years of experience, Cheops has grown into a quality label in IT & Business Technology Services, but also a Great Place to Work®. A well-deserved recognition by our colleagues. Achieving this unique certification is a confirmation that Cheops is a pleasant place to work, where our employees have confidence in each other and in Cheops. You will join a company that is guided by a clear vision of the future and where we always go to extra mile for our customers. Do you also share this drive to move forward together? Then apply today.
Dynamic people deserve dynamic benefits
Do you want to unlock the full potential of your knowledge and continue to grow in your job? Then our personal development plan is perfect for you. You will be given the time and space for training, so that you can become even better. Together we will choose the project that best suits your ambitions and expectations and actively guide you.
On top of an attractive salary package, you will also enjoy:
- A variety of training opportunities tailored to your ambitions
- Career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Extra-legal benefits such as hospitalisation and group insurance
- A premium company car
- Fun with the Cheops Event Team
- The honor of calling yourself an employee of a Great Place to Work®